I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm still stitching...........

and crocheting...........and quilting...........
late at night................
but during the day........my fingers have been busy in the dirt......planting flowers. It is such a wonderful time of year where everywhere I turn, pots of blossoms beckon me to take them home ........and I do.
How about you? Have you brought home some pretty posies? 

3 comments:

Grammyof13 said...

No I wish I could. I stopped on the way home from church yesterday to hopefully purchase a hanging basket of flowers for my porch, but walked away. They were the most beautiful flowers, very health, but a little pricey. So I came home empty handed. I am not giving up. Love your new look.
Blessings
Doris

Cindy said...

That's exactly what I'm doing. Working in the garden during the day and stitching at night. But it doesn't leave much time for housework. Oh well...

Sharon said...

Digging in the soil and planting new flowers makes happy! Just as you said, my crafts are reserved for nightime now.

Love your blog!