I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Friday, February 25, 2011

Words..............some so small.........

 some full of verse.................I love them all.

Some motivate me..................
Some trigger something deep in my soul.................

Some make me feel that all is right with the world.........................

some touch my heart in so many ways..............
some so simple and with hardly any letters.............yet can be full of so many things and so much meaning.
These words have given me inspiration to incorporate them somehow into my embroidery..........
I will work on these.........this weekend.


How about you??
What words pull at your heart? What words get you motivated?
I would love to hear.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi there, I haven't been around in a while for a variety of reasons. Haven't posted yet bec I wanted to visit some blog friends first. I love your new blog design, so soft and welcoming. Lovely comes to mind. Then I followed you to your cooking place and immediately found 2 recipes I want to try (Corn soup & Chicken strips) Yum,yum. You seem like you are doing good with life in general .. at least that is what your blogs convey. See ya later

Linda said...

Your inspirational rocks are wonderful...they just make me smile. I have a welcome rock too, I just think it's a perfect gretting for friends dropping by.
Your stitching spot is so cozy, I see you spending many happy hours there...hugs, Lina