I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Bit Of A Change

Most of you are aware that I have 3 blogs. This blog, for my hand embroidery, my cooking blog.....http://countrykitchenkat.blogspot.com and my country living blog.....http://eggsinmypocket.blogspot.com I have been finding it hard to find things to post about on all blogs and doing so can be very time consuming. I am keeping this blog for hand embroidery tutorials, links to interests in hand made things and also as a stitching service to everyone. My country living blog will be where I post stories about country life and all of the things that fall into living in country bliss, plus I will also post about the things I hand stitch. I am moving all of your blog name links to my country blog. I will keep you all posted on what is going on in this embroidery blog.. you can all still drop by here to visit and say hi if you wish also! I love hearing from each and everyone of you! So please come over and visit me in my country home!

2 comments:

Grammyof13 said...

sounds like a good idea to me. How do you keep up with 3, I say three blogs???

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

You are a busy bee my dear! Such a inspiration!

Hugs,
Maryjane