I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Friday, March 14, 2008

done and ready for sale!




I have spent this past week stitching at night and working out in the grounds during the day. I just finished this set of pillowcases for one day to hopefully sell either of Etsy.com or local sells. I am not sure which I am going to do. I have several other sets to do in different kinds of material and styles before I actually sell. By that time I may have different kinds of plants to sell also. Either way, I am anxious and excited to get started.

9 comments:

Paula said...

Kathleen, those colors are simply gorgeous! I just can't believe what beautiful work you do! I know those will sell very quickly, for sure!

LindaSue said...

Fabulous! I love those designs think you are beyond clever for being able to do this. I am NOT a crafty person - I can cook like a mad woman but no crafts for me. I admire that skill inordinately - the crafting not being a mad woman.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi Farm Chick, thanks for the comment. I just need to get "busier" and make more so that I can sell. And thank you lindasue, and I think a good cook is an artist! Blesssings, Kathleen

Katy said...

Those are beautiful!!! I love them!!! You did a GREAT job! :)

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Thanks Katy, {: blessings, Kathleen

Pam said...

What beautiful work- really lovely.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Thanks Pam, so glad you stopped by.! blessings, Kathleen

Conni said...

Lovely work!

Kathleen Grace said...

These are so pretty! Do you have an etsy shop? I cant find a link!